5-6-2008 雨 11.02pm
给真的坏的你:
给真的坏的你:
今天下过雨来 虽然已经是预料中的事 但那只是一阵子...
我刚从msn来 虽然已经把你delete了 但那是永远的事...
我刚从msn来 虽然已经把你delete了 但那是永远的事...
是我们走了太远了吗
忘记回头看看
以前的你 以前的我
还是我们都没变
是你没勇气选择逃避
还是我已无心再追究
反正那都不重要了
反正该做的我也做了
我把你的电话从手机里删除了
虽然那号码依稀存在我脑海里
我想
时间会让我忘记那些号码
时间会帮我们冲淡一切的
应该会
就回到原点
让我们的平行线再也没有交叉点
就放开它吧
我很好 你也要很好
你没错 我也没有错
不要叫我原谅 因为我不懂到底错在哪里
我要怎么原谅
这个 你要清楚也要记得
还是那句:"再见还是朋友"
我的字典里没有仇人 因为我不要记住仇恨
我的字典里没有仇人 因为我不要记住仇恨
我才不想背着那包袱呢 所以放心你还是我的朋友
我还真的希望
再见还是朋友
真的希望可以从头开始
从白色的世界再慢慢彼此为对方染上新的颜色开始
6 comments:
Sorry late posting due to working.I just back from working.Okay,Let me explain about PTPTN (PERBADANAN TABUNG PENDIDIKAN TINGGI NASIONAL)
.It's about loan money from government to solve your finacial problem.
Of course,PTPTN require offer letter from IPTA to proceed ur application.But before that you require an acc called acc SSPN(Skim Simpanan Pendidikan Nasional)which is a basic requirement to apply PTPTN.Note that this acc must be created 2 weeks before u applying PTPTN.Where to apply such SSPN's acc?U may go to maybank,BSN,CIMB bank to apply.If I'm not mistaken,my fren said rm20 required to open such acc.
In addition,there is a system which related to PTPTN.If your parents income above rm2000,you must deposit rm3000 into your acc SSPN.if your parents's income below rm2000,Only rm500 is needed to bank in.
For time being,I havent opened this acc due to ic problem.I think I will open it on these few days.( because I just know got such thing after I search thier website yesterday)
For more detail pls logon to http://www.ptptn.gov.my/web/guest/anjung Phew.....From stefan Lam
Thanks Stefan, u r helping me a lot!
I dunno such things from the start, but now I notice d. There still sumtin I'm not clear yet, shall we open the acc SSPN before the local U admission out? or after that settle oso acceptable?
Yea.You r right.This acc SSPN not only for IPTA but IPTS too.Actually when open oso can but I personally suggest u open it on these few days because it must be created 2 weeks before u apply ptptn.After u get the offer letter u can direct apply ptptn and not need wait 2 weeks.HAHA
Info:2molo I will call office to confirm it what should we do.Please dun take risk 1st while i calling.Haha
Ok then but 2moro I'll be outstation for a few days, thursday only I'll be back.. so we keep in contact through phone la k?
THx~ ^^
Latest info:I have called the ptptn center.They tell me open acc sspn 2 weeks before applying ptptn.So i suggest u better open these few days.About PTPTN,U should wait the result out and know which uni u will be going to enter,baru apply.Application of PTPTN is opened whole year but the close date is depend on uni respectively.Note that Acc sspn is not same as acc atm(every uni got differ acc atm to bank in ur loan money).
Post a Comment